Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Ricardo Strikes Again

Ricardo, my student who called me "classmother" last week, entertained me again during class. I am learning what a character he is. Today my students were writing a few practice sentences and he saw another student glance at his paper. Then he covered it with his hands and arms like he was a second grader taking a spelling quiz. We laughed and he told me that his is a "lown." I stared and blinked for a second and he told me the word in Spanish. OH, clown. Yeah, he is one. We proceeded with the lesson about the names of the months. He started singing "Do you remember?" from September by Earth, Wind, and Fire. I asked him if he dances to this song at the discoteque, because he told me last class that he goes dancing every Saturday. He answered in the affirmative. He's about 60 years old.

1 comment:

  1. Ricardo, he sounds like a keeper! So glad you have a wonderful bunch of students, class mother! :)

    ReplyDelete