Friday, August 21, 2015

Ahem, a Toast

Literally. And this is how I make it:
I'm not sure why toasters aren't a thing here. This pan works but it takes longer. After I flip it, I melt the butter on the already toasted side. When it's done I spread honey on it.

This morning I had honey-butter toast with tea. The tea I like in a large part because it warms my hands, which are perpetually icy. I woke up late today. Last night I met up with coworkers at a bar where they brew their own beer. A pint was about $3. I had a blonde ale that tasted like a summer shandy. The bar closed at midnight on a Thursday. Crazy.

After breakfast this morning I did yoga to the Garden State soundtrack. The soundtrack is amazing, dynamic, and compelling. All the lyrics speak to me.

In the afternoon I went to work for our last day of training. We did visa paperwork. Oye. It was as painful as it sounds. When my British supervisor heard I'm American he said, "It's not your fault." Huh. Okaaaay.

I got my first class! It's on Mondays and Wednesday from 12:30 to 2. I have three students; they work for LG.

No comments:

Post a Comment