Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Apartment

I found an apartment! I'm living with two Chileans, a guy and a girl. Check out the best part about the apartment . . .
This is the view from my living room window! There are so many mountains that I couldn't fit them all in the photo. I just want to reach out and touch them. I can't believe this is the view I get to look at while I'm eating my cereal every morning.

Other good things about the apartment are that it's in a nice neighborhood, it's a 15 minute walk to work, there are parks and yoga studios nearby, and it's walking distance to two metro lines.
This is my bedroom. There is also a big closet and a little desk. Those cards on my nightstand are birthday and bon voyage cards from my family. It makes me smile to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment